Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Habeas Corpus is no longer

In article , "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Iraq is very different from Vietnam because President Nookular says we
have
god on our side. That's enough for me pass the pretzels.

Oh, really? When did he say that?

Stop...you're killin' me, Mr Miller. Your president is on a crusade, not a
rational mission. You know that. His own military people are saying it's
failure.

Can't back *that* claim up, either, can you?

Holy ****.....today's news, professor. What do you do all day? Sit on a warm
rock like a lizard, waiting for something to happen?

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...d/15805172.htm
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10406881
http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/9927782.htm

Your president's boss, Rumsfeld, is repeating what he's said every 3 months
for the past two years:
http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8KSNGJ00.html

None of which substantiate your claim (of course). Why am I not surprised?

--
Regards,