Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Habeas Corpus is no longer

In article . com, "RicodJour" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article . net, Norminn

wrote:

Only reason Carter was ever conceiveable as President was because we
were in a lather for "small govenment" and he had made Georgia smaller.

Oh, phooey. "Small government" had nothing at all to do with Carter's
election. People were still POed at Nixon over Watergate -- and at Ford for
pardoning him. *That* is the only thing that ever got that incompetent boob

of
a peanut farmer elected.

Does your pursuit of the truth include reading the autobiography of a
man you obviously hate? If so, read Carter's autobiography. Whether
or not you approved of his leadership, the events that took place
during his administration, whatever, it doesn't matter - he wasn't
incompetent and he wasn't a boob.

Carter did nothing when our embassy was invaded by armed thugs acting with the
approval and complicity of their government -- and even stated publicly that
he was ruling out the use of military force to rescue our people who were
being held hostage.

And you call that competent?? I don't.

And that's just for starters.

--