Posted to alt.home.repair
Tater Tater is offline

Default driveway statues - looking for ideas

HeyBub wrote:
Tater wrote:

looking for some honest to goodness scary statues for bordering my
driveway. nothing comical, nothing mildly scary. something that makes
you want to loose your lunch or turn around and leave would be in the
right vein.

Wouldn't a "No soliciting" sign do what you want?

I want something that leaves not only the impression that solicitors
are not wanted, but that returning to the place would give them uneasy
feelings. some people think that signs are not meant for them, or that
they are special in some way.

the uneasy feeling of Dread is what i think i am looking for. my
freinds know me well enought that groteques that could convey that
feeling would be right up my alley.