Posted to sci.electronics.repair,comp.periphs.printers
TheMgt TheMgt is offline

Default Ricoh AP206 engine?

Richard Steinfeld wrote:
TheMgt wrote:
wrote:

In message , TheMgt
writes

Can anyone tell me if there are other printers which use the same
engine
as the Ricoh AP206. The top fuser roller in mine has a couple of small
chunks taken out of it and I'm trying to source a cheap replacement.

Http://www.precisionroller.com/crossReference.php

Tells me

Equivalent Models
Lanier Worldwide AP 206 Worldwide
Nashuatec C 7006 Worldwide
Gestetner C 7006 Worldwide
Savin SLP 6 c Worldwide

Damn, I was hoping for something a bit more common. Minolta QMS or the
like. Oh well.

Nope. You're using great logic, but unfortunately, Ricoh is the
manufacturer. The other guys you mentioned are just office machine
hustlers. So, what you want to do is like hoping to get a Ford
transmission for your Yugo (or a Trabant engine for your Humvee).

I was thinking more along the lines of Canon engine for my Hewlett Packard.