Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Small pull lightswitch needed - suggestions?

In article . 170,
Adrian wrote:
I need a small pull light switch for a wall mounted light. Something
with any visible bit stainless would be ideal.

It's going to be mounted into a light fitting, so needs to be compact -
the sort of thing that you'd find built into a fitting, rather than a
self- contained ceiling switch.

Any thoughts on a supplier? Would I be best obtaining a complete fitting
from Ikea or somewhere and lobbing all bar the switch...?

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search2/b...01+411+1005435

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.