Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Scott is offline

Default Winterize Sprinkler System - Febco Backflow

I know this subject has been talked about at great length in these
forums/groups. But I still do not have a good answer to my question.

I am planning on blowing out my own sprinklers this year. Looking
through all the forums and instructions I can find on the subject, I
have found conflicting advice. Some sources say DO NOT blow out through
the "Testcocks". So, this leads me to my question... where do I hook
the compressor line to?

Here is an image of my valve:
www.sacreativeservices.com/forum_stuff/febco.jpg

Do I hook to A? B? or C? it seem like C is a bleeder valve of sorts.

Can someone give me a little advice please?

Thanks,

SA