Posted to alt.home.repair
jeffc jeffc is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yeah; the one posts on the Internet suggesting that millions of people
be nuked because some of them **** him off and he is too lazy to draw
any finer distinctions; then when they complain he feels justified
because they obviously hate "us" for no reason. And the other posts
here about what an asshole the first one is and he and bin Laden should
go to Hell together and slug it out between themselves. Or I guess I'm
supposed to be happy that the first guy isn't ****ed enough at ME yet
to want to nuke ME. Yet.

I am looking forawrd to the movie about bush being assinated.........

He was apparently "assinated" long ago. I'd look forward to the movie too
though.