Bruce L. Bergman

Default Heat treating 4130 steel at home

On 19 Jan 2004 18:04:42 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Ed Huntress
says...

This is a field in which terms always get misconscrewed.

Well that's a new one. Are we talking about
gas regulators here??

:^)

Looks like deliberate wordsmithy to me. Misconstrue something and
you certainly can end up getting screwed in the process...

I like using "automagically" for something that normally isn't
automatically operated, but you rigged it up just for kicks and the
"Wow Factor". And sometimes it even went into production - The
original Ford Fairlane Retractable Hardtop from the 60's certainly
qualified... (When it worked.)

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545