Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default A Bit OT - Satellite & Terrestrial TV in West Cork, Ireland

Hi Dave

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:03:36 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian
saying something like:

I did take a look in the loft, and the joints between the dish coax
and the downlead in the walls are simply 'wrapped & insulating tape' -
maybe there's a cock-up there ??

Fuicking hell. You've encountered the Untrained Clowns Satellite
Installation Company. They've got branches all over the place.

Yes - a truly universal organisation.
I queried the 'twist-it-together' approach with the shop manager on
the phone - he didn't seem at all concerned - 'Ah no - that's how we
always do it'......

Still waiting for them to come back for a sceond attempt..

I'll keep you all updated !

Adrian