Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oh boy

wrote in message
ups.com...

Al Bundy wrote:
"Up a Creek" wrote in
:

I bought some insecticide to spray for grubs & bugs. I hooked up one
of those canisters to the hose and was spraying. My neighbor happened
to come over, and asked how much to do his yard and trees. I told him,
for the cost of the insecticide. I had bought Talstar, which isn't
cheap.

Now, on to the good stuff. I filled the canister and did his
lawn/bushes etc. I got home, and was rinsing the canister out, and
went to put away the Talstar. I thought the balance of Talstar in the
canister looked a bit strange. Anyways, I found out why when I went to
put away the Talstar. I put Round-up in!

What can I do to dilute the Round-up I sprayed all over his lawn? I'm
new to the neighborhood, and got a feeling, I'm about to get run out
of town!

You must be a troll.

Logically, this could not have happened. If you were stupid enough to do
that you would not be smart enough to connect the hose; therefore, it
never happened.

Live long and prosper V

Actually, a fellow employee once started to do something similar-
instead
of mixing up some growth-retardant for shrubbery, he took the fixings
for
herbicide. Someone noticed just in time before load, lock, & fire.

Not the brightest fellow in the place. So, yes, such can happen.

Not if your goal is to appear correct and have the last word in a newsgroup,
because nobody at home or work listens to a word you say. :-)