James Harland James Harland is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark harrison
The house is a Rustic Multi brick in appearance, this is what we would like to achieve.
Tried some treatment from a company called "Dye Brick" in a rustic brown colour, applied several coats but know where near in visual appearance.
Concerned now that we may need to approach the professionals to get the appearance we need.
Any ideas ???

Mark

Hello Mark this is James from Dyebrick.

If you email us some photos of your project we can formulate a specific colour for you to apply. We also visit customers who ask us for advice, we do not charge for our site visits and all information is free.

A lot of customers ask us for advice regarding specific colour matches, please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,

James Harland
DYEBRICK

http://www.dyebrick.com