Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default recycling tv's etc.

There were several overhead projectors thrown in the dumpster behind a
branch of my city's public library last week. No one in the school or
library system has any use for them. I assume that they made no effort
whatsoever to find them a good home. I doubt that they even thought of
offering them on Freecycle. If they had, though, it's possible that
whoever took them would turn around and place them on eBay.

Apparently, some people would see that end result as a bad
thing. For myself, I can't quite figure out why.