Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

On 17 Oct 2006 22:21:20 -0700, wrote:

s much as I would enjoy seeing the entire Middle East a pile of molten
slag, I think a more fitting solution might be to find a cheap
replacement for oil so that they could go back to being the POOR camel
****in' Bedoins

Bedouins (sort of French spelling. The Israelis call them "Bedu".

that they have been throughout history (vs the rich
camel ****in' Bedoins that they are *now*)..

Our fault for letting them send their "royal" sons to Harvard. g
THEN they found out what the oil was really worth to the West!

Hey, have I got a "cheap replacement" for you!

Hemp has been used for millennia, not only for clothing, ropes, sails,
tarps, etc.etc. The OIL from hemp seeds runs engines very well,
thank you! Why do you suppose environmental-minded consumers are
buying fuel from enterprises set up to recycle ****ing RESTAURANT
GREASE! While the oilionnaires running our govt try their best
to keep these outlets rare and isolated.

Hemp cannot be used to get high, like its cousin, marijuana.
But for nearly 100 years, U.S. drug policy (designed and passed
through Congress at the behest of the oil, tire, and automotive
industries) still outlaws it from being cultivated in the U.S.
Strong, durable Hemp clothing, e.g., has to be imported from Canada.

Your contributor is not a drug user of anything stronger than bread
and butter, so don't infer from the above that I am pushing pot.

I am merely suggesting that hemp, which grows like a weed on
the most inhospitable ground and reseeds itself prolifically, could be
a fantastic petroleum substitute on many engines/motors, if our govt
and those voters who are deluded by its propaganda, could get their
heads out of their ***.

Aspasia