Posted to uk.d-i-y
ironer ironer is offline

Default Dexion substitute

ironer wrote:
My understanding is that Dexion ceased to operate in the UK several
years ago.

/snip/

Many thanks for the replies & for the leads which gave the answer(s).

I posted beacause I failed to find some to buy a year or so ago, but I
am out of date: although Dexion is no longer as ubiquitous as it was 10
years ago, Dexion Comino Ltd, a rump of the old firm

http://www.dexion.com/

supplies it: Also there appears to be a major agent in Milton Keynes

http://www.stodec.com/stodectrading/

BTW the 2 key points about Dexion which make it attractive to me over
bog standard steel tube are (1) it has a black plastic-like coating (2)
the snap in connectors which provide quick trouble free accurate joins
& angles. Means I can make a quick frame work which doesn't need
further finishing off.

Thanks again