Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Beloved Leader Beloved Leader is offline

Default recycling tv's etc.

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Well, I was asking about freecycle.org. But since you mentioned it,
FreeStuffAtTheCurb.yourtown.org is actually, to me, a better method of
exchange than freecycle. At least there's always plenty of stuff to
choose from, and no stupid "moderators" to deal with.

I'm a member of that group too. I used to put a lot of stuff on
Freecycle, but I found it much easier just to put things out at the end
of the sidewalk with a sign on it, "FREE - GRATIS." That way, people
who don't own computers have a crack at having my old stuff. It
disappears in broad daylight; it disappears after dark. All I care
about is that it disappears.