Missy Missy is offline
Junior Member

Question Hayward Navigator pool cleaner

My pool cleaner is not working properly. He moves around only in the deep end. He won't go up the sides or up the slope to the shallow end. I have tried all three settings I, II, and III. We have replaced the pods, the feet, the flaps, the turbine and A-frame. I also changed the part that adjusts the setting I, II, and III(I don't know what this part is called). He used to work great except he had trouble getting off the drain. Can anyone help? Pinch a penny will help but the prices are unbelievable and no one seems to know what is wrong.