Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article .com,
"z" wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article . com,
"z" wrote:

MRS. CLEAN wrote:

We will have no choice. Of course, the muslim problem is all our fault.
oh, and we deserve it oh and 9-11 too.

For the post who estutely observed that Jimmie Carter is the worst
president in US history: KUDOS! Carter makes my skin crawl. Then,
there's Clinton. I just lost breakfast.

That's not all you've lost...

H ecould have invaded Iran at the time and solved all these problems.

In case you haven't noticed, we can't even "solve" Iraq, which is a
pipsqueak next to Iran.

But at the TIME of Carter was different.

Did we not arm Iraq during Iran/Iraq war? Our record of installing
governments and/or removing dictators isn't great since WWII. And if
Iraq sent their military over here to install the RIGHT government, we'd
be out in the street throwing roses at them ..

News channels have a bunch of retired generals offering expertise in
what is wrong and how we are doing in Iraq. I'd rather hear from
historians and anthropologists about how the west has mucked things up
for the past few hundred years. We COULD let them get a democracy the
same way we did .. at least someday the Iraqi dollar bill will have a
likeness of George Bush with his "deer-in-the-headlights" expression.
Instead of "In God We Trust", it will say "We're Gonna Get 'Em". Yep.