Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default How to store window A/Cs?

On 18 Oct 2006 11:11:41 -0700, wrote:

How does the owners manual say to store them?

I looked through the manual and found nothing. It seems they expect you to
leave them in the window once installed. When I was using them I did take
them out every winter and stored them with the panels facing up. This way
they take up less space, and are easy to carry around. Then after putting
them back in they always worked fine.

I doubt he's trying to get the price down. I'm practically giving them
away. There isn't much market for used air conditioners. Low-end units are
so cheap these days that you can't sell used high-end units for much of
anything.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).