Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andy Cuffe Andy Cuffe is offline

Default SII9993 Data sheet

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:27:05 GMT, propman wrote:

Andy Cuffe wrote in
:

Does anyone know where I can find the full data sheet for the Silicon
Image SII9993CTG100 HDMI receiver IC? All Silicon image has on their
web site is a 2 page description, not the full data sheet.
Andy Cuffe

http://www.siimage.com/products/product.aspx?id=20

FWIW, it says on that site to contact local sales rep for datasheets. They
also have a "Find a local sales contact" hyperlink on that page.

I'll give them a try, but it's unlikely that anyone official will be
willing to give me the data sheet due to DRM concerns.

I saved the hdmi receiver board from a scrap TV and I would like to
use it to built a DVI-D to RGB converter. The chip is capable of
doing this (hdmi uses DVI signaling), but I need to know how to
control it over the serial I/O bus before it will do anything. It's
probably just a matter of giving it a few commands to tell it what to
do.
Andy Cuffe