Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default recycling tv's etc.

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:58:39 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
The woman who supervises the dump takes a dim view of this personal
recycling. She yells at me when she sees me in there, so I've had to
stop helping myself to the swag. It's a shame, too, as there is a
mountain of decent stuff that ought to be free for the taking.

There are some silly laws that say once something is in the dump, it must
stay there. Our town used to have an area where you could put unwanted
stuff for others to take, but no more.

I suspect that this is a regulation, not a law.
And it's probably because the people running the
dump are absolutely convinced that some ****head
is going to haul a gas-powered appliance out of the
dump, cut their finger, have the appliance blow
up, (explaining why it was in the dump in the
first place) and then sue them.

What you need to do is set up a non-profit junkyard.