Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default A/C in my garage is making a dripping sound... water coming out from the drain

Dhiman wrote:
I have my A/C unit thats in my garage making a loud dripping sound
when the A/C is running. Is this because something is clogged?
There is a drain line in my garage and a bit of water is coming out
from it but nothing too much. What can I do to fix this?

I'm not very home technical so could use the help. Also is this
causing damage to my A/C and is something I can do myself or do I need
to call an AC repair guy?

It sounds normal to me. A/C's generally will dehumidify so unless you
live in a very dry area, it will be taking water out of the air. That water
has to go somewhere so it drips into the drain.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit