Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: Push button Switches for the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope

NAW wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
NAW wrote:

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu
SS-5711
oscilloscope.

What do they look like? Who made them?

Hi Michael,

I don't know the make of the switches, but you can see them in this pictu
http://tinyurl.com/wkdyu

They are the COUPLING and SOURCE switches towards the right hand side.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Do you have any pictures of the actual switches, not just the
buttons? The buttons usually pull off the switch shafts and go on the
new switch.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell