Posted to alt.home.repair
-zero -zero is offline

Default Oh boy

"Up a Creek" wrote in message
I bought some insecticide to spray for grubs & bugs. I hooked up one of
those canisters to the hose and was spraying. My neighbor happened to come
over, and asked how much to do his yard and trees. I told him, for the cost
of the insecticide. I had bought Talstar, which isn't cheap.

Now, on to the good stuff. I filled the canister and did his lawn/bushes
etc. I got home, and was rinsing the canister out, and went to put away
the Talstar. I thought the balance of Talstar in the canister looked a bit
strange. Anyways, I found out why when I went to put away the Talstar. I
put Round-up in!

What can I do to dilute the Round-up I sprayed all over his lawn? I'm new
to the neighborhood, and got a feeling, I'm about to get run out of town!

Tell him for a few dollars more, you'll make it all grow back.
(Dee Dee-Dee) bg

-zero