Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
ias ias is offline

Default Help with Nova DVR:"FAULT RP state error 0".

Nova DVR users ... please help!

I am getting the following error message on my Nova DVR: "FAULT RP
state error 0". I downloaded a FAQ page from the Nova (Teknatool) web
site and followed the instructions to the letter ... However, the
problem persists.

There is never a good time for technical difficulties, but
unfortunately timing couldn't be worse. I am right in the middle of
finishing a few piece which are scheduled to go on gallery display in
two weeks and so I am feeling pretty desperate for an urgent fix.

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
irwin