Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick's Cabinet Shop Rick's Cabinet Shop is offline

Default pretty good (not outstanding) deal on 24" besseys

This is probably a really dumb question, so go easy on me.. I've been
earning a living from cabinet making for 4 years now and I've looked at
Bessey clamps a million times in the store. I pass on them every once I
look at the price tag. Right now I use 3/4" pipe clamps and Bessy "f" body
clamps. I know when I glue up door panels I have to make sure the pressure
is right in the center of the screw and I alternate clamps on the top /
bottom of glue up to keep pressure even. My question is, are these things
really worth the money, and will they make my life easier?

--
Rick Nagy
Johnstown, PA

- Remove nospam to email me