Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default pretty good (not outstanding) deal on 24" besseys

B A R R Y wrote:
Upscale wrote:
"bf" wrote in message
Hopefully, they'll all get along on the clamp rack and not fight.

Yeah, but you've angered the woodworking fashion gods. They get upset when
you have two different types of clamps on the same rack.

Fortunately, I'm a "K-Body" rescue facility!

Send your K's to me immediately, where I will clean them up and allow
them to live out their days in the company of family.

Along with the clamps, please include a small donation for their future
needs.

Thanks for the kind offer, but I think a lesson in diversity will be
good for the K-bodies.
Nothing like working together for a common goal to bring two different
types together

I think I reached "more clamps than I could need" about 4 years ago,
but I still end up buying 6-10 per year. This time, I rationalized that
it would be nice to have some more 24" ones so I wouldn't have to use
the 50" or 40" ones for glue ups as often LOL.