Posted to alt.home.repair
Dino Dino is offline

Default Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model ??

The power went out in my home and I guess it blew something in my Fan
because ithe Fan no longer words, I tripped the Power Switch and all
else works except the fan. Can you replace the Capacitator? Is it worth
it ? I would just replace it with another but I can't find one with the
Ceiling dome as wide as mine. I don't want to have to Paint due to the
ring on the ceiling the old dome might leave, so I'm looking for a fan
with a very large dome. I tried to locate a Model Number on the Fan,
but I cannot find one. there's a tag that just says Hampton Bay. I
tried Home Depot but they have thousands of Models but none with a
Large Dome. I know my questions are many, but I need help from someone
who knows. Thanks in advance