Posted to alt.home.repair
tolbiny tolbiny is offline

Default Sliding patio door

I have an exterior patio door on my home with 2 fixed glass panels and one
slider in the middle. I need to remove the doors. I am able to take the
middle slider out by lifting and tilting the door. The 2 fixed panels are a
problem. There are 2 screws on the top and bottom of each door that when
removed let the panel slide to the middle of the opening. However,the 2
screws screw into a block of wood that does not let me lift the door enough
to remove the panel from its track. I do not know the make of the doors. Can
anyone advise me how to remove the fixed panels from their tracks?