Frisket

Default updating wardrobe doors

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Frisket" wrote:

If they are sliding then Stefek's suggestion is the best, assuming them
to be solid. If they are hollow this won't work and if they are plywood
you will have to paint them to hide the layers. Unless of course you
manage to do it to make them a 'feature'. You could drill in from the
back to check.

If they are hinged then slap some mouldings on to make them look like
panel doors. Even with this way you can wheedle a router table out of
the missus, after all she won't want boring standard mouldings from the
sheds will she? with router table you can make custom mouldings.

Peter

This is definitely one of those "Homer" moments! - I conned (sorry,
persuaded) my good lady to let me have a router and table about 5 years ago
and it's been propping up a large pile of essential power tools ever since
walks off with head down in embarrassment
Thanks for the replies, Richard.