Gary Coffman

Default Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:54:57 GMT, "Greg Murray" wrote:
Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern to a piece of
steel to be cut with a plasma torch? With wood I have seen a pounce wheel
and a bag of chalk used. I have a number of craft designs in the computer I
want to cut out of sheet steel. I would appreciate any economical
suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Just stick the paper down to the steel and cut. Misting a little water on
the paper after it is down will cause the paper to adhere, and will prevent
the paper from flaring up while you cut (just dampen, don't wet it).

Gary