Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default laminate -slight curve on hearth

svmsbb wrote:
I want to lay laminate flooring in my lounge ,only slight problem I'm
thinking of, there is a very slight curve on my hearth,would plastic edging
bend slightly to finish it off.I did a bedroom and put wood edging round
instead of taking off all the skirting and it looks fine.If I can match the
colouring would that work? putting it on with no nails.

Cut the laminate to fit the hearth then

Its not hard..you can use a mastic to make and expansion joint there if
needs be.