Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default laminate -slight curve on hearth

svmsbb wrote:

I want to lay laminate flooring in my lounge ,only slight problem I'm
thinking of, there is a very slight curve on my hearth,would plastic edging
bend slightly to finish it off.I did a bedroom and put wood edging round
instead of taking off all the skirting and it looks fine.If I can match the
colouring would that work? putting it on with no nails.

The beading will bend a lot, but the limiting factor is how you 'stick
it down', with a bend in it, until the 'glue' goes off.

Heavy furniture and garden canes spring to mind here.

Put the beading down with your choice of 'glue' and arrange the heavy
furniture, so that you can use canes ,bits of wood, furniture itself, to
ensure that the beading will remain in place until the 'glue' takes a grab.

The word 'glue' is my way of saying what you think may be a suitable
medium for adhesion for this project.

HTH

Dave