Posted to alt.home.repair
wiggles@~~~~~~~~.com wiggles@~~~~~~~~.com is offline

Default Removing Paint from Electrical Outlet

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:53:04 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

I would do the work trying to reduce any flaking of the paint, and then
when done clean things up well. The real issue with lead paint is for young
children who may eat the paint chips over a long period.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I often wonder if children that eat paint should actually be allowed
to continue and maybe even given more lead. If they are eating paint,
they obviously are already retarded and have brain damaged. It might
be best to leave them end their lives before they get older and shoot
other kids in their schools. Attempting to eat cat or dog food is one
thing, but eating paint is a sign of mental retardation.

When I was a kid, we ate FOOD and cookies when we were bored, not
paint.