Posted to alt.home.repair
PaPaPeng PaPaPeng is offline

Default OVEN CLOCK BROKEN

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:48:27 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
oups.com...
The significance is that it's self cleaning GE
and needs the clock to run the function.

Fuse? Replace clock?

It's another "old one" and I may not be able
to get parts.

You can do what I do. ; Our clock broke a few years ago. I just set the oven
to go on manually in the clean position, then turn it off four hours later.
They wanted $100 for a new clock, this is much cheaper.

Yep. Did the same with mine too. Mine had a clockwork clock and
timer. I just couldn't figure out how it is possible for the gears to
be stripped especially since I hardly ever use the oven.