Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default sewing desk plans

"J T" wrote in message

My ex had one, that was close to what you want. I thinkk. The top
folded to the left. Then you lifted a hinged section up, pulled the
sewing machine up - on a hinged section also. Lay the first section
back down, lower the sewing machine until its hinged section rests on
ithe first section. Viola, that's it.

My mom had one of those too. And the construction was simple enough that one
should be able to jury-rig their own table without plans. It also occurs to
me that if the OP can't find any pictures or plans of this construction he
might look for the same type of plan used in conjunction with typewriters.
If memory serves me correctly, the operation was virtually identical to the
sewing machine table.