Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson Don Phillipson is offline

Default Water with NO odor has an odor AFTER osmosis filtering...

wrote in message
oups.com...

The pressure tank for the filter system was in storage during the
summer in a hot shed. I couldn't really fully drain or dry the inside
of the bladder tank so I was worried about what might be growing
inside. Before installing the system in my new house I sanitized the
bladder tank with a mild chlorine bleach solution. . . .

This means you killed disease-causing organisms.
It does not mean you removed smell-causing agents.

Most people use RO systems to remove odors. Mine is creating an odor
where there was none present! Your experiences or advice would be

It appears you connected your RO system after summer
storage without testing its performance beforehand.
The maker can advise you better than anyone here.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs