Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] Bill.Luce@gmail.com is offline

Default Trying to find someone to invite me to World of Woodturners

Thanks Doug. I reposted immediately and within minutes was in like
flint.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article . com, wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to find someone to invite me to the world of woodturner
website (at least that is how it used to work). I belonged in the past
but only had 28.8 dialup and had to stop because it got so slow. I am
nearly to the current century now with DSL and want to try again.

If you haven't posted this at rec.crafts.woodturning yet, you probably should.

--
Regards,