Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Large spade bits

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:00:37 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"
wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
link.net...
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

I need to drill a series of vent holes in the plywood soffit that was
recently replaced under my garage roof. I drilled the first couple

with a
Forstner, but working overhead is kinda tough on my arthritic

shoulders, I
was hoping a spade bit would make it go quicker and easier.

Given your application, definitely would NOT suggest a hole saw or a
spade bit.

Since you already have the forstner bit and the drill, find an 18 year
old to do the drilling.

Yeah, then I can drill HER afterwards - helluvan idea!

B.

Put her on top.. easier on the shoulder.. lol

Also remember to be there holding the ladder..

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis