Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default What is it? Set 136

According to Mark Brader :
When can you safely go back to the Roman numerals?

Why should he?

I was going to say I'll switch back in a few weeks when I reach set 140, but
since the set numbers are meaningless anyway, I'll just skip ahead to CXL
next week.

What on Earth for? Actual numbers are much more readable.

Who actually *reads* the numbers? The Roman numerals are easier
to spot when scanning through a list of articles to select what you want
to read/respond to first.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564