Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul Herber Paul Herber is offline

Default D_I_Y Surgery!

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:41:56 +0100, Derek ^
wrote:

Oh, BTW, better be careful ...

http://society.guardian.co.uk/health...430537,00.html

"Government will have powers to control the publication of reports
into doctors' workloads, waiting times, conditions in hospitals and
the quality of care. Studies into deaths resulting from infections
picked up in hospital would be banned unless permitted by the
Minister. "

Labour - the "We don't give a toss" party.

"The Government plans to make independent scrutiny of the National
Health Service a criminal offence"

Sorry, I forgot, we are now living in North Korea.
Please Mr Milburn, can I fart? In your face? Good. There you are, I
enjoyed that too, no charge, a free gift (but please make sure you
declare it to
a. the Environmental Audit committee - you are now responsible for
that fart - please recycle it, in public, live on camera)
b. the Standards and Priveleges committee, if that fart was in any way
substandard then I promise to replace it within 24 hours.

There, I feel better for that, and I did it all myself. So, back
on-topic.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/
Visio Utilities http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/