Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] gangbanger@the.ghetto.com is offline

Default Spray Paint on Driveway.........

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:09:58 -0400, Bret Miller
wrote:

I live in Suburbia. Someone spray painted racial slurs on my drive
way. Unfortunately, it is not against my race. While this has been a
good way to meet the people in my neighborhood, it has not been
friendly meetings.

I've pressure washed the paint and that took of a great deal, but it
is still plainly visible. All I can think of now is to paint over it
with some concrete paint, but I don't really want to paint my entire
drive way.

The area is in a 3' x 3' square. I'm thinking of trying to sand it
with a cinder block, trying to cover it with cement powder or maybe
sandblasting. Off the wall ideas I guess but worth a try.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'd just spray paint your own message next to it, and make a rude
comment against the race you suspect was responsible for the grafitti.
That will make everything well. If you suspect a gang did it, be sure
ot make a negative comment against that gang. They will probably come
and burn your house down after you do it, and once the house is gone
you can collect the insurance money and move to a better neighborhood.