Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Marking boundary in Tarmac.

The message . com
from "Staffbull" contains these words:

and let your neighbour know you are doing it

And /why/ you're doing it. If you explain that though you trust him
you'd rather mark it out for any future neighbours it'll sound much
nicer.

Both my neighbours have had a slice of either side of my garden over the
years (before we moved in) and both have agreed that when we next redo
the fence we'll sort it out. Trouble is, one side unintentionally
followed the line of the old fence when it was replaced a couple of
years ago (we were both out and left his brother in law to get on with
it) and isn't likely to need replacing for another twenty years or so.
Still - he's moving to France soon and has said he doesn't mind if I
take 18" off the top as it turned out rather higher than we both planned
too.

--
Skipweasel