Posted to alt.home.repair
RickR RickR is offline

Default Bath Exhaust/Light/Heat combo unit

Depending on your bath layout you might try a "toe-kick" heater. 20A
forced air will heat a small room quickly, and is at your level. It
mounts in the base of a cabinet and blows hot air on your toes. :-))

Had one in a previous house and wish I could mount one here.

RickR

J.A. Michel wrote:
Are these units actually worth the extra cost and installation headache?

YES THEY ARE!! We recently moved to a new home. Although our new home is
superior to the old one in every aspect, we do miss one thing. Our old home
had a heater just like that in the bathroom, and our new home does not. We
sure miss the 'ol hot air blower on cold mornings! It was really nice. We
are considering installing one at the new house.