Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] lrabanus@gmail.com is offline

Default Magnavox RS2745-C208 TV help?

Hello. R432 is 1k 1/2 watt. But if it's bad you should replace C432
100uf@250V. Thats the reason for R432 burning up.

Good luck!
Lloyd

Matt J. McCullar wrote:
Howdy, folks! I've got a TV set with the above make and model number. The
main power regulator is an STR30130 that _might_ be okay, because it doesn't
appear to be shorted. I think the set's actual power problem came from
another power supply circuit's main filter capacitor opening up, and I've
fixed that. But the STR30130 can't pass any current through because one of
the resistors (R432) going to Pin 2 has burnt open. I cannot read the color
bands on this resistor. It appears to be a quarter-watt resistor but can't
even make a guess as to what its value should be.

Can anyone tell me what value this resistor should be, please? R432.

Thanks!!!

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX