Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Buffalo, NY Celebrates Friday the 13th

"Toller" wrote in
:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Got your home storage? And does that include heat, light, shelter,
shovels, medical, and so on? Buffalo gonna need a lot of repairing.

Buffalo, NY, has been shut down.

We didn't get any snow at all in Rochester. Was it lake effect off
Erie, or a storm that went north?
I suppose it will all melt in a day or two, but that will just cause
flooding.

Not in Buffalo.they have pretty good drainage;right into Niagara River.

I wish you all well.

That much snow,it HAS to be Lake Effect.
But I saw the weather radar recordings on the local Orlando news,and the
storm went right up Lake Erie,thus;yes,lake effect.

Perhaps the beginning of an interesting winter?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik