Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buffalo, NY Celebrates Friday the 13th

I'm also in the Rah Cha Cha area. Aparently it went to Batavia, and
Brockport. More B-names? From what I could figure it was some friek
lake effect coming off Lake Erie. I've got some friends in north edge
of Buffalo. Wonder if they are OK? They aren't at all into emergency
preps. I think the one flashlight they have is the one I gave em for
Christmas about five years ago. And their only backup heat is the gas
stove. If they think to use it.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Toller" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Got your home storage? And does that include heat, light, shelter,
shovels, medical, and so on? Buffalo gonna need a lot of repairing.

Buffalo, NY, has been shut down.

We didn't get any snow at all in Rochester. Was it lake effect off
Erie, or
a storm that went north?
I suppose it will all melt in a day or two, but that will just cause
flooding.
I wish you all well.