Posted to alt.home.repair
Philip Lewis Philip Lewis is offline

Default Spray Paint on Driveway.........

(Doug Miller) writes:
In article , "Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote:
If it *was* against his own race, it would be obvious to the neighbors that he
was not responsible for putting it there. Hopefully, they realize that anyway,
but some people aren't too quick to catch on.

My impression of the original statement was that if it was against
them, they might be able to get more "action" against possible perps
since it would be considered a hate crime against them.

My advice, get
http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm to give you a
visit.

Beware advice of acid etching, since the paint might act as a resist
and make the letters stand out more.

--
May no harm befall you,
flip