Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Drywalling Question

"Pete C." wrote in :

Morvin Stayner wrote:

"SteveC" wrote in
:

Going to be drywalling a few rooms in my basement. I don't want to
spend the money on a drywall Gun. Is there an attachment that you can
put on a regular drill that achieves the same thing?

Thanks,

Go to: http://www.homedepot.com

Search for "drywall dimpler"

and/or "drywall setter"

Second this suggestion. It's like $5 for a bag of four I think and they
work very well in an ordinary cordless drill / driver after a minute of
practice. I sheetrocked my 20'x32' shop with them with no issues.

Pete C.

Third that suggestion for occasional projects of reasonable size.

Going to be drywalling a few rooms in my basement.

Not sure what a few rooms is. A basement I had once had one room...but it
was 1300 sf.