Posted to alt.home.repair
Bret Miller Bret Miller is offline

Default Spray Paint on Driveway.........

I live in Suburbia. Someone spray painted racial slurs on my drive
way. Unfortunately, it is not against my race. While this has been a
good way to meet the people in my neighborhood, it has not been
friendly meetings.

I've pressure washed the paint and that took of a great deal, but it
is still plainly visible. All I can think of now is to paint over it
with some concrete paint, but I don't really want to paint my entire
drive way.

The area is in a 3' x 3' square. I'm thinking of trying to sand it
with a cinder block, trying to cover it with cement powder or maybe
sandblasting. Off the wall ideas I guess but worth a try.

Anyone have any suggestions?