Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default PORTABLE RELOADING STATION

You build a nice 6 foot bench to go along with the little portable rig.

"New Wave Dave" wrote in message
I've seen this rig before and I still wonder where one keeps all the
components-in-waiting. I've got trays with empty, primed brass, trays
with primed and charged brass and trays with the bullets seated, box(es)
of bullets , priming tool, powder dispenser(s), powder scales (both
balance beam and electronic), calipers for spot checking OALs. Not to
mention all of the brass prep tools and lubes.
What do you do with all that stuff with a rig like this?